Monday, March 11, 2013

Household Manuals Organizer


Few things are as frustrating as an appliance or piece of technology breaking...
Oh wait, sure there is.... not being able to find the warranty or manual you need to fix said broken piece.

Solution?  Create manual binders to hold all the paperwork associated with big household purchases.

In the spirit of my 3 Month Crafting Challenge, I recycled office supplies from my stock.  {Thank goodness it was easy to find them in my Office Supplies Organizer!}  I used two 3-Ring Binders, old dividers and sheet protectors.  Cost = $0.00

20 Minutes and Done!  A beautifully OCD household manuals organizer...
Which came in handy no more than 24 hours later when I broke the viewscreen on my camera.  Fabulous.

Ah, old tab dividers from my History Nerd days...
How did we accumulate so many of these?
Piles and piles of manuals and warranties.
My Categories
Appliances
Cameras
Computers
Exercise
Fixtures
Furniture
Other - Craft Room
Other - Electronics
Other - Kitchen
Phones
Printers
Televisions
Handy Dandy Label Maker!
So organized!

Happy Organizing!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips