Tuesday, January 1, 2013

3 Month Crafting Challenge


Today, I took a good look around my craft room and thought to myself, "You know, Jen, you have a ton of craft stuff that isn't being used.  Ugh!  And look at all those unfinished projects!  What are you going to do about it?"

Well, if I was being completely honest with myself, I do have a ton of supplies that were purchased and never used, leftover from other projects, or simply never finished.  So wasteful!  Something really needs to be done about it.

Thus, the 3 Month Crafting Challenge was born!  Over the next three months {ending March 31, 2013} I, Jennifer Evans, will complete craft projects using only the items I currently own.  The one exception to this rule is if I need to purchase more adhesives (i.e. glue or tape) or threads (for sewing projects).  {I need binding materials!}  All other materials must be pulled from around my house.

The main goal of this challenge is to reduce the amount of craft materials lying around and finish projects while simultaneously reducing the amount of money I'm spending on new materials.  Imagine how much I could save!

Are you in the same boat as me?  Take the challenge with me!  I'd be happy to have some people along for the ride.

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. TO find top account on instagram, please visit instagram viewer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information.https://www.mtdehk.com/drainage-company

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips